Show Registration Form
Instructions For Filling Out Show Entry Form:
If you would like, you may print the show form and take it with you to the show. If your forms are filled out ahead of time, it will save you time the day of the show. Everything on the form can be filled out ahead of time except the cage number.
1. Animals should be listed in cage number order.
2. Animals must be entered in the following order: white, sapphire, violet, beige, black, ebony.
3. Standards should be listed on a separate sheet.
4. The class is determined by the sex and the age of the animal. Follow the list at the top of the form.
5. The color section is the basic color of the animal (white, beige, etc.).
6. The color phase should be left empty, and will be filled in during classification.
7. Print 3 copies of the form, one for your records and two to turn in to the show table.
Open file below to fill out and print the show form online.
Select "Fullscreen" Below to enlarge file and print this file.